Join us for the Sweet Dreams Dessert Promotion, a community wide effort to grant the wishes of children dealing with critical illnesses through dessert sales! Through April – June, proceeds from sweet treats sold at the participating restaurants below will be donated to the Make-A-Wish foundation.
Help make a child’s wish come true by visiting one of the restaurants in your area today!
- Cactus Club Café – From April 25 – May 1, Cactus Club Cafe will donate $1 from every dessert sold.
- Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar – Throughout April and May, $1 from every dessert will be donated to Make-A-Wish.
- Burgoo Bistro -Throughout May, Burgoo Bistro will make a donation for every dessert sold at their four locations in Metro Vancouver.
- H Tasting Lounge (The Westin Bayshore) – From May 23 – 27, $1 of every Cotton Candy & Cream Puffs dessert sold at the H Tasting Lounge will be donated to Make-A-Wish.
- Benanna Bakery – From May 24 – 28, $2 of every Vanilla Slice dessert sold at the Benanna Bakery will be donated to Make-A-Wish.
- SinAmen Bun Co. – On each Saturday through the weeks of May – June, $1 from every bun sold will be donated to Make-A-Wish.
- actually $1 per bun sold from our Saturday sales (this is our busiest days at both of our stores).
If you are interested in partnering with Make-A-Wish for the 2022 Sweet Dreams Dessert Promotion, please contact Victoria MacLellan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn more!