Join us as we celebrate the life and works of Robert Burns, Scotland's national bard.
This will be an evening of revelry, haggis and whisky awaiting you, featuring:
- A delicious four-course supper with special guest speakers
- Music from Ernie Fraser and Company
- The Cameron Higlanders Pipes and Drums
- The Brigadoons to get you on the dance floor
- Highland dancers and Royal Scottish Country Dance Society (Ottawa Branch)
The evening will be intermingled with the true traditions of a "Burns Night" with special guest emcee Bill Carroll from CFRA.
To purchase tickets please visit: https://OttScotBurnsSupper2019.eventbrite.ca
A portion of each ticket includes a charitable component for the Make-A-Wish Eastern Ontario