May 14, 2018 TORONTO — Dreaming of a warm and sunny getaway? Make-A-Wish® Canada has teamed up with Monograms and WestJet to give one Rope for Hope participant an incredible trip for two to Mexico, valued at $6,000.
“We are so grateful for the incredible fundraising efforts of our Rope for Hope participants each year,” says Jennifer Klotz-Ritter, president & CEO, Make-A-Wish Canada. “Money raised through Rope for Hope events helps Make-A-Wish create life-changing wishes for children living with critical illnesses across the country. Research shows children who have wishes granted can build the physical and emotional strength they need to fight a critical illness. We can’t think of a better way to say ‘thank you’ than an all-expenses paid vacation, courtesy of our generous partners, Monograms and WestJet.”
Make-A-Wish® Rope for Hope is the signature fundraising event for Make-A-Wish Canada. Each Participant raises a minimum of $1,500 to help grant wishes to children in their community, in exchange for the thrilling opportunity to rappel down a city skyscraper. Rope for Hope is scheduled to take place in 12 Canadian cities this year from May through September. The events are open to the general public and those interested should sign up at ropeforhope.ca.
All registered participants of Rope for Hope 2018 who raise $3,000 or more by Sept. 30, 2018 will be entered in a draw for a chance to win.
The prize package consists of:
- One WestJet voucher valid for one roundtrip flight for two guests from any regularly-scheduled and marketed Canadian WestJet destination to Cancun, Mexico (subject to WestJet prize voucher description and conditions as outlined in the full contest rules)
- One vacation for two people on Monograms's Mysteries of the Mayan World which includes four nights’ accommodation – two nights' accommodation in Chichen Itza, and two nights' accommodation in Uxmal
- Breakfast daily, two lunches and three dinners
- Local Host® Services throughout the vacation
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Click here for full contest rules and regulations.