Make-A-Wish® creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. We seek to bring every eligible child's wish to life because a wish is an integral part of a child's treatment journey. Research shows children who have wishes granted can build the physical and emotional strength they need to fight their illness.
Make-A-Wish® Canada is an affiliate of Make-A-Wish® International, the largest wish-granting organization in the world, making dreams and wishes come true for more than 500,000 children since 1980.
Toronto, Ontario (Working Remotely During COVID-19 Pandemic)
Permanent Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
Reference #: MW003
• Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment, related tools, and integration solutions.
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, workflows, reports and dashboards, scheduled jobs, and other routine tasks.
• Complete regular internal system audits, manage release updates, and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity controls.
• Support user community, track and resolve system, process, and data-related issues within set performance metrics.
• Develop new data integrations and automating processes where feasible and continually maintain data health and value.
• Provide technical subject-matter expertise of CRM best practices, business process design, data management, and overall functional capabilities of the Salesforce platform and identify opportunities for the organization as new functionality is released.
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
• Design, develop, and deploy changes to the environments maintaining change control protocols.
• Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development partners.
• Works in compliance with the provisions of The Occupational Health & Safety Act in the applicable province of employment and its regulations, and complies with the Foundation’s Health & Safety Policy
• Other duties as assigned
• University degree or college diploma in an information technology-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience required.
• 3+ years of work experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
• 3+ years of experience managing and developing complex data integrations into the Salesforce.com environment with both internal and external data sources.
• Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
• Proficient in Office 365 with expert-level skills in Excel.
• Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
• Experience with Salesforce Classic user interface and migration to Lightning is an asset.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
• Experience in the following technologies is an asset: CauseView, Conga Composer, Form Assembly, Demand Tools, Rollup Helper, PowerBI, PowerAutomate (Flow),
• Strong data management abilities
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
• Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
• Logical, process-oriented thinker with natural curiosity about technology and passion to pursue innovative and viable solutions
• Ability to communicate both written and orally in English and French is an asset.
• Office environment with occasional requirements to work outside of regular office hours
• Occasional day/overnight travel
PHYSICAL & MENTAL EFFORT
• Ability to work under pressure of multiple, tight deadlines, high volume workload, multiple demands and dynamic priorities
WHAT WE OFFER
Make-A-Wish® Canada offers meaningful opportunities to make an impact. We are committed to fostering a culture that aims to change lives, foster compassion and better humanity.
In return for your contributions, we offer an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to have a rewarding employment experience where your contributions can make a true difference every day.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume and cover letter stating salary expectations, and quoting the reference Posting MW003, CRM Administrator in the subject line of the email by January 22, 2021, to:
Make-A-Wish® Canada Human Resources Department
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Make-A-Wish® Canada provides equal opportunity in employment and encourages applications from all qualified persons. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
JOIN OUR ONLINE COMMUNITY
For more information on how you can support Make-A-Wish® Canada or get involved please visit our website at makeawish.ca.